Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I must be crazy!

I don't know what prompted me to look at schools but I have. Not for work but for education. Crazy! I went online to the U of U and found a program that I want to do: Instructional Design and Educational Technology. Am I crazy or what? I complained about school when I went through my Library Science program and now I'm looking into another program? Maybe I'm bored? First I did my Masters, then I worked on our house, then I started a new job, then I had to deal with my ass. P.S. now what? Another Masters? I must be crazy! I hated school in high school, I hated school in college and I hated my Masters so, what the hell am I thinking? Maybe it's the idea of not being bound to private school because I don't have a MEd? Who knows... I e-mailed Doug and he thought it was a GREAT program and he supports me in doing it. Maybe I can get Sarah to help me through this program....who, has her MEd. MAYBE, I'm competing with my younger sister and want to get my MEd just like her! Maybe I'm jealous because she was the first in our generation to get her Masters degree? First in our generation, first Takahashi, first female. Oh.....I was the first for my undergrad.... Gosh -- I'm acting like I am in grade school by competing with my best friend. Nah... I think it sounds like a cool program. I think it will help me with my job, help me with any future advancement, help me if I ever want to leave RHSM. Well....it's a nice idea but we'll see if I actually go through with it. I'm not crazy, just stupid.

2 comments:

Matthew Taylor said...

I think the exact opposite...

You're not stupid, you're crazy.

The Crazy Cat Lady said...

Wow, I can't even imagine getting one Masters degree. I am so sick of school and I am just doing my bachelors. : (